2 Cents Worth

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here we are on challenge #4 ~ It's hosted by Tangie Baxter Designs and it's a doozy! I'm pretty new at digi scrapping so I'm not always sure about the terminology. This challenge is called "Art and Soul" and should be art inspired. I decided to make a layout of Cari because she is the artist that most inspires me! Here's what I made:
I want to make sure you can read my journaling, Cari, because I am so proud of you. It says: When I feel that I haven’t made much of my life or am unsure of my reason for being, all I have to do is look at you, my child, and I understand all that is beautiful in the world. You are so talented and full of creativity that it takes my breath away. I am so thankful to have you in my life. You fill me up with love.

No comments: